So today was the day. I finally took my Strengths test! Hooray!
Here were my results. I thought a couple of them were absolutely true (input, empathy, adaptability). Then I didn't expect the other two, but after reading the descriptions they made sense. So here they are in order, starting from my top strength: (Danny will be pleased)
1. Connectedness: I believe things happen for a reason in a purposeful manner.
2. Adaptability: I easily adjust to my environment, I'm a "go-with-the-flow" person, and live in the moment.
3. Input: I want to know more; I crave information.
4. Empathy: I can sense what it feels like to be someone else.
5. Achiever: I am busy and productive, and I don't require external motivation.
Well done, Strengthsquest. I would say that you describe me well.