Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Coincidence?

So I may or may not have started the thunder storm today.

Okay. I probably didn't.

I was watching this video called The Book of Mormon Vs. the Bible. You can guess what it's about. I'm no spoiler.

Anyway, I'm watching the video, and right at the end, they're summarizing everything and begin talking about how the Book of Mormon could be the most deceptive piece of literature in human history (you know, with big scary language), and all of a sudden, this storm comes from out of nowhere.

And I'm not talking some lame rainfall. I'm talking crazy, loud, wild thunder and lightning. The loudest thunder I've heard in quite a while.

I'm not saying I caused the thunder. I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

Danny said...

have you ever seen the Truman Show?

Mark said...

Yes...